International Benchrest Shooters
Registered Match Administrative Requirements
- Please send match results within FOUR Weeks to:
a) Each Registered Competitor, unless they have agreed to use IBS website results.
c) 2nd VP awards Chairman John Cascarino 17 W. Brookside Ave. Apalachin, NY 13732
d) Webmaster Dick Grosbier, 10220 Allview Drive, Frederick MD 21701, email@example.com
e) Group Shoot Reports must also go to: Brian Dolinski firstname.lastname@example.org (for Group Shooter of the year tallies) 1294 Buck Mtn. Road, Weatherlly, PA 18255
f) Score Shooter Results must go to: Wayne France email@example.com , (for Score Shooter of the Year tallies) 6223 Wilmette Drive, Burke VA 22015
g) 1000 yard results must go to Phillip Yott firstname.lastname@example.org and need to include SOY points earned at each match. Phillip also does the tallies for the Long Range Marksman awards.
h) 600 yard results must go to Mike Hanes email@example.com and need to include SOY points earned at each match.
i) ALL shoot Reports must go to Robert Llewellyn firstname.lastname@example.org (for Precision Rifleman Awards tallies) 58 Pipe Creek Road, Union Bridge, MD 21791
- Please send the report to:
Joan Borden , Recording Secretary
1231 Sheldon Road
Springville, Pa 18844
570-965-2366 / 570-965-2505
The report should include:
A copy of the official Match Report
Completed registration and equipment cards for each competitor
Registration fees due the IBS
The Official Match Report includes:
1. Record of each target fired by each competitor
2. Summary of placement in each aggregate for each competitor
3. Minimum Top 10 Equipment List
- If a potential record has been set, then the targets and Record Application need to be forwarded to the Records Committee Chairperson (Kent Harshman) email@example.com 100 Woodridge Dr., Palmyra PA 17078 as soon as possible.
- Clubs that do not fulfill all of the above requirements prior to the next competitive year may not be able to register shoots until the requirements have been fulfilled.
If you have any questions or need registration cards, score cards, or other supplies to hold your match please call Joan Borden (570-965-2366 / 570-965-2505)
Rewritten DG 1/27/13